voor de nederlandse lezers

voor de lezer's die artikelen in het nederlands willen lezen. vraag onder het gewenste artikel naar de nederlandse versie in een comentaarberichtje.

zaterdag 6 maart 2010

A sneak preview of my Aegis

Some of you might remeber that i was working on the Aegis at the end of last year.
Well since im a bit of gunpla the last months i'll give you a sneak peak at my Aegis.
I made these pictures last years.
At first this model was to get some more expierence with my airbrush.
Half way building it i came across decal fix, wich makes decals fit better to the model.
So now the model had 2 things i could practice on it.
Well i have to say that the airbrush part has gone pretty good, still not sure i'm gonna use the same paint next time (thinner-based).

Well here's 1 pic to get you warmed up.



As for the decal fix, i think it works but i havent sprayed any top-coat on it.
Last time i used it the decals underneath looked a bit white, like there was a layer of air between the top-coat and the decal.
I hope decal fix wil solve this problem.

I also started on building my 1/100 chaos gundam.
Still not sure if i'm gonna use it in my first diorama.
I'ts going te be modded to start with.
Make it a bit more detaild and less plain.

Well this is all fo now.

And last but not least i'll show you another pic of my Aegis

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Is good to see you gunpla building again! =)

    Hope to see further update soon, I like the Aegis Gundam. Gundam Seed was to me the revival of good quality Gundam series.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Well done!
    Nice to see you back in touch again with Gunpla.
    Like to se your resident sometime!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen