voor de nederlandse lezers

voor de lezer's die artikelen in het nederlands willen lezen. vraag onder het gewenste artikel naar de nederlandse versie in een comentaarberichtje.

dinsdag 1 juni 2010

Unexpected company.

Well i promissed post some pictures of my progress this weekend since my GF was off to a festival.
Unfortunaly i got company of a very good friend wich stayed for the weekend.
I did make some photos of the F-16 fighter plane, but i only have to upload them to my laptop.

This is the kit :



Got the picture of the internet.
I'll try to get them on my blog as soon as i can.
But like more people on the blog im lacking in time a bit.

Until soon.....

1 opmerking:

  1. oh dude. Thats a nice F-16A. Now I really want to see your work on it! Is this one the Royal Air Force?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen