voor de nederlandse lezers

voor de lezer's die artikelen in het nederlands willen lezen. vraag onder het gewenste artikel naar de nederlandse versie in een comentaarberichtje.

maandag 9 januari 2012

Happy new year and the best wishes to you all.

Well a new year has started and i'm sure it's going to be better than last year.
Things are looking a lot better for me since 2011 has been a terrible year to me for multiple reasons, but there is also some good news.
Because my hobby room is really getting nicer and nicer the last months.
Wich means there will finally be some serious gunpla-building for me in almost 2 years.
There will be some pictures of my hobby room when i get more stuff in there.
This will be it fo my post for now, im going to clean my hobby room and bring some stuff up there for later.

speak to ya soon!

1 opmerking: