voor de nederlandse lezers

voor de lezer's die artikelen in het nederlands willen lezen. vraag onder het gewenste artikel naar de nederlandse versie in een comentaarberichtje.

dinsdag 17 januari 2012

last week of my 4 week vacation.

Like the title says i'm in the last week of my vacation and since almost everyone i know is working, i got a week of time all for myself.
So finally after about 2 years of leaving the gunpla on a small fire, im going to build a lot more this year starting this week.

And i've been thinking would i continu with a W.I.P or start a new one.
i'll update my W.I.P list at the same time i'm posting this, because there are some projects finished or as good as finished.
The f-16 fighter plane has left the house last year, because the boy it belongd to wanted to paint it himself.
And the Aegis only needs some top-coat on it so i will remove this one of the lst to.

I'm gonna eat a piece of bread and take a look for the gunpla-kits i have left in the box.
I like the idea of starting this new year with a new project what about you ?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten